Sunday 12 December 2010

The story so far...

Evening all,
So for a proper introduction and what all this Disney stuff about...

As most people who know me I am completely Disney obsessed and have really wanted to work in Disney for a summer for ages.  So I applied last year, and got in to go summer 2010! But because of lots of complicated stuff to do with the company sponsoring me through my degree I couldn't go.

This caused lots of tears and tantrums on my part as because I graduate this summer I thought that was my chance over.  Turns out Disney will take people the summer they graduate (which I didn't know last year).  So I applied again, fully expecting to be turned away because of not going last year, but Disney gave me a job!!

So now I am super excited about this second chance and cannot wait to go and have the time of my life! 

Jen xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment