Monday 10 January 2011

Update

Evening All

Christmas and New Year was rather hectic with none Disney things and revision for the exams next week, so not much to report on the Disney front. 

I have managed to book flights, after saying I am definitely going on a direct flight, I'm on the 9.50 flight from Manchester on the 19th June; and I'm changing in JFK.  It was a lot cheaper and there's lots of people on the same flight so I shouldn't get too lost trying to find my way through the airport; I do feel sorry for anyone non-Disney on the flight as I have a feeling we're all going to be a little over excited!

Feels more real now its 2011 and I have my flights booked, I can actually believe that this year I will be actually be going.  My parents and partner have also booked flights and a villa; I can't wait to take Kieran around Disney, he's been really great about me going on the program and I really want him to understand why it was so important to me.  

I've been using Disney music as the soundtrack to, my revision, keep me focused on the fact I definitely can't have any resits as that would massively mess my summer plans up!  Looking forward to the exams been over and then its only a few weeks to meeting up with some of the other people on the program up in Birmingham.  Should be good to meet the people I have been talking to so much on facebook.

I have been wearing my Disney cast member hoodie loads, will probably be worn out by the time  June comes around :P

 The Front

 The Back

I think that's all for now, there'll be more and more to talk about in the next few months 

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment