Sunday 30 January 2011

The 50th Disney Animation...

Evening

I've just got back from the cinema; and no surprises I thought Tangled was amazing!  It certainly isn't just another Disney Princess movie, there's lots of bits to make you laugh and characters that will appeal to boys (young and old).  Disney have achieved their aim with the new princess, she is more modern with lots of girl power, and a good role model for girls as she is tough but with good values; I also think girls will be able to relate to some of the first scenes with Rapunzel and her "Mother".

Kieran was dragged along to see this movie and was also thoroughly impressed, this is a sign of how good the movie it is as he isn't quite the Disney geek I am.  

I'm not going to give away any of the plot, but you have to go see it! It will make you smile and everyone should be childish once in a while :)

J xx

PS Here's a picture of pascal and Rapunzel, Pascal was probably my favourite character in the movie funny and cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment